Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lately
Not too much is going on here lately. We have been enjoying our new Christmas presents and outfits...
Every day Macy begs to do something out of her new "craft box."The girls also love seeing themselves dancing on TV with the dance cam!So cute!Philip has enjoyed his new Wii and beating me in every single game we have!
And we were cheering on the Titans...but that will be put on hold until next season!



And for me...I am just getting bigger and bigger. About 6 more weeks to go (supposedly)! Guess we should think of a name soon!

11 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

You look great!! I can't believe it is so close. I have some name ideas if you want. I've had to get rid of all my L names because of Jon's last name. You can have them.

Honey said...

Your blog makes me want to reach through the computer and hug every one of you! Heidi, you look beautiful. Can you believe...you will have 3 precious little girls in a few weeks. I am a big Titans fan and share in your loss! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. Hugs... MOM

allyo said...

Yea for the belly picture. You look REALLY good to only have six weeks left! I love those sweet little girls...they always look like they are having so much fun. I think Ally Brooke would be a great name for baby #3 and you could tell her she was named after one of your favorite people!

Doziers said...

I cannot believe you are gonna give birth in a few weeks, seriously, you just don't seem big enough! (I am not just blowin smoke either!) What precious little girls! I'm so excited for you!

Tricia said...

You look great!!! And your girls are so cute!!! Glad that you guys are happy and doing well.

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

something about little girls in cheerleading outfits - it's just TOO cute!! we're sure you'll come up with a great name for #3.

dw hicks said...

The girls are so grown up. And I can't believe there will be a 3rd so soon! You look so great, Heidi...the cutest pregnant gal around! Love you!

Amy Anderson Westerman said...

Remember that I suggested "Margo Rita"... Not too shabby! :)
So sorry I am missing your shower... :(

Cindy said...

Love the pictures. I forgot how close you were to having a baby until I saw the picture. You look great. What a fun year this will be!

Hollie Reese said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see the girls!! One more week!!! We need to hook up our Wii's online so Philip and Justin can play each other!!

Andrea W. said...

Just 6 weeks left? I guess it is more like 5 weeks now... can't believe it! Can't wait to hear what you name her.