Our Little Ski Bunny
Last weekend we headed to Gatlinburg for the nite so that Philip could take Macy skiing. Gatlinburg has a few slopes and man-made snow. It was perfect for Macy's first experience. She LOVED it!!! She did great! She wasn't scared at all as she skied in between Philip's legs. She and Philip rode the chair lift up and skied down over and over and over while Harper and I watched longingly from the benches! The weather was in the 60's, so it was perfect for us! Macy's little boots and skis were precious! The only time Macy got upset was when she had to get off the slopes for lunch! They can't wait to go again!









6 comments:
Seeing Macy and Harper in their little ski outfits brings back such sweet memories of you and Hollie! Wish I could have been there!
YEAH!!!! She will be a pro and ready for skiing with the Chitty's soon enough.
How fun! I love the little snowsuits. When is baby #3 arriving (i have forgotten?) Love you lots and miss you too!
What a great trip...looks like so much fun..wish we could have tagged along...love to all Olga and Glenn
What a great idea! It looks like Macy had fun. Maybe when Madelyn turns 3 I should get her on the mountain to help her find her "ski legs!"
Those are two VERY precious bunnies! Looks like yall had fun! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment