Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lexi Marie Houston
She has a name!!
Which I know is a relief to many of you!!
Lexi-because we like it
Marie-Philip's grandmother's middle name (whom he loved dearly and we miss)
Houston-because she's ours!
So, start your monogramming! Ha! It is 4 weeks until our due date (February 28th)!
The countdown is on!

19 comments:

annalee said...

her name is absolutely perfect! i've always loved the name lexi, and it goes so well with your other girls' names too. you are getting close, what an exciting time!

Amber said...

That's a great name! I know you guys are so excited. I was in your exact position 2 years ago - Drew's due date was the 27th (born on the 25th). Aren't you glad it's not a leap year? We have about 10 weeks to go until we meet our little Josh. You'll be in our prayers!!

Kellee said...

I love her name!!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Love her name! Wow. It seems like it went by so fast!

Kevin said...

What a sweet name! We can't wait for her to get here!

Julie said...

Awesome! I love it! See what a few days without your kids let you do...make a decision. Well done guys.

Christy said...

Looking forward to meeting her and LOVE the name...I know you've been holding your breath for my approval:)

The Normans! said...

Heidi, I found your blog through a friends. The pictures of your girls are adorable! Elijah is especially smitten with Harper. He kept saying her name after seeing pictures of her. Lexi Marie is a beautiful name! We are excited for you all as you add another to the family soon!

Cindy said...

Nice. You must feel relief. Is everything else ready to go? Looking forward to seeing pictures of the girls.

Jamie Chitty said...

Great name!!! She will fit right in with the girls. I was hoping you would choose Mamie but no such luck.

Mrs. Mays said...

Way to go, love it! Can't wait to meet her. Hope you're doing ok as you get closer and closer to her arrival. I'm sure you look beautiful, miss you.

allyo said...

I love the name. I have been waiting for ever! Can't wait until she is here. Miss you guys!

Mauri said...

So cute! I can't believe she's almost here. It still seems like yesterday when you were having Macy during the hurricane!

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

I love the name!!! Can't wait to see the girls at Brooks' birthday party this weekend! Wish you could be there! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

We love her name! And, can't wait to meet her! Hope you're feeling great!

Angela & Ava

Tiger and DeAndria said...

As if you really needed all the approvals!! But I really do like the name. :-)

The Leesers said...

Heidi - you stole my secret favorite girls' name!! I LOVE the name Lexi (although, Lexi Houston has a smoother ring to it than "Lexi Leeser" - Andrew had already vetoed it for me to use one day... :) We can't wait to meet her!

Macy said...

Very Cute...Maybe she will be born on March 1st...my Birthday.

sirEller said...

that red/white nursery looks familiar.