Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home
We brought Lexi home Wednesday morning to two eager big sisters! Macy and Harper are very interested in her and love to love her! We were sad to leave the wonderful nurses behind, but very happy to be back home. We owe a HUGE thank you to our family and friends who have been so helpful with the big girls during this exciting time. We couldn't have done it without you!












12 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

Oh So sweet!!! I am so jealous that you have 3 little girls. That is going to be so much fun. GOod luck to Philip when they start dating and shopping.
You all make a little happy family. I can't wait to come see you.

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Congratulations!!!!I can't wait to meet sweet baby Lexi!

Doziers said...

Oh my! What a dream! Those Houston girls are so very pretty! That's how they're gonna be referred to as the Houston girls! I am wanting three little girls now...HA! No really, I would love to have three...I just love my one little girl so much! Heidi, thank you so much for sharing your precious family with the rest of us! I so enjoy your family and always have!! Love to you all!!

Doziers said...

PS I cannot get over how much Miss Macy looks like you and your mom!!! (sorry daddy!)

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

Welcome Lexi! We were at Mardis Gras when you were born - it's great to finally see pictures of you. Conrats to the Houston's!

Andrea W. said...

Welcome Lexi! Congratulations Houstons! All those girls, HOW FUN!!

Tricia said...

So cute! Lexi looks like a doll in some of the pictures! Really sweet pictures! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Lexi is precious; Congrats to the momma of 3 now!!! Your sweet girls are going to have so many adventures together!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Your 3 girls are sooo cute!

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Congratulations Heidi, Philip, Macy and Harper...little Lexi is just beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!
Love and miss you all!

mimi said...

Welcome baby Lexy...you are beautiful and so lucky to have such wonderful big sisters who I am sure will be helping so much..we are all so happy for all of you..my love to everyone Olga

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Congrats on your sweet new baby girl!!! I love the pics. How is it with three? I am sure your handling it beautifully. Bless you guys!