Sunday, March 08, 2009

Fishing
Philip took Macy fishing all day Saturday with a friend from work and his kids. Macy had a great time! She loved playing with the minnow bait and seeing the fish they caught. At dinner that nite, she asked me, "Mommy, why is our house on the water?" I thought she had seen some neat lake houses on the water, but I told her ours wasn't. She replied, "Then why are we going up and down and up and down?" Ha! Guess she was still feeling the waves of the lake!


All ready for church! It's going to be a challenge to find an outfit in 3 different sizes.

4 comments:

Christy said...

If anybody can find outfits in 3 sizes you can!!! It was great to see my Macy today, but I miss you and Lexi

dw hicks said...

Such cute pictures! Love the church outfits!

Hollie Reese said...

That is too funny! Macy is a funny girl! I will keep an eye out for three dresses!

Alyssa said...

Hey Heidi! I saw you had a blog on Facebook. Glad to catch up with your family. Your girls are precious. What a blessing!