Sunday, March 22, 2009

A History of Our Bathing Beauties
Here are pictures of the girls' first baths. I know you can tell they are sisters, but I don't think they look too much alike in these pictures. Maybe it's just the pictures. Macy
Harper

Lexi

13 comments:

amy ahrens said...

Funny how they look so much alike, yet so different. They are all beautiful!

Julie said...

It is like I say about mine, the last one is a good mix of the other two. It is funny that you can see so much of Macy and Harper in those first pictures.

Honey said...

Lexi has grown so much. I can't wait to get there on Friday and love on her! Lexi does look a little like both girls! They are all beautiful!

Hollie Reese said...

Wow! They look so different! Especially Lexi! I am so sad I am missing out this weekend!

allyo said...

I think that Macy and Harper look a lot alike, but sweet Lexi looks like Riley to me... is that totally weird, or do you see it too?

Doziers said...

WOW! I thought that Lexi looked so much like Macy, but she REALLY looks like her daddy in this pic!

dw hicks said...

I agree with Mav! I think Lexi looks like Riley!

Unknown said...

I think they each look different, and looking at Macy and Harper I can see what they look like now in the pictures back then, make sense (especially Macy's nose and Harper's lips)? They each have their own little personalities, so cute!!

Tricia said...

Such cute pictures! You are such a good mom that you have the same picture of all 3 girls! I am impressed! Hope that you are doing well!

Lindsey said...

What adorable little girls! I love catching up with your family here.

Jamie Chitty said...

Lexi looks a little like Hollie did when she was a baby. Hmm, maybe she will take after her Aunt.

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

I think they all have the same cute little nose!

Ashley said...

Lexi is SO precious!!! But then again, all of your girls are; good genes work'in for them!! I was behind in blog land but enjoyed seeing all the pics of all 5 of you now; hope all the adjustments of new baby are going well!