Visitors
Mimi and Poppy drove to Nashville last week to visit us! We had a great time with them. Macy and Harper loved the attention, and Lexi loved the hugs and kisses. Lexi even made her first trip to the zoo!


We had a little early birthday celebration for Harper and she ate it up! She was so cute while we sang to her. I can't believe she's almost 2!!!




We had a little early birthday celebration for Harper and she ate it up! She was so cute while we sang to her. I can't believe she's almost 2!!!





4 comments:
She reminds me of Macy with that big grin. Lexi even beat Audrey to the zoo... good job.
Glad you all had such a great visit with Mimi and Poppy! I can't wait to see all of you real soon!
Love Harper's pig tails! I miss those girls!
A new baby always brings the family together. Keep posting!!!
Post a Comment