Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Little Girl...



DOG, that is. We got a new puppy! She's 5 months old and absolutely precious!! Macy is loving her, and Harper, well, she'll come around! So far she has a great temperament and is pretty easy. And the best part-she doesn't shed!! Yipee! Philip was just begging for one more girl in the family! Ha!



Macy and Izzy
Macy rode to Knoxville with Philip Friday nite. They spent the nite in a hotel and got up the next morning to pick up Izzy. Macy thought she was so special to get to go and had fun with her daddy!

Here's Lexi.






I love this one. I think Lexi might be holding Harper next time!Macy has started swimming lessons at the YMCA. She loves them. Well, it took her about 5 minutes to decide she was going to participate, and then after that she was jumping in!

6 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

Izzy is adorable.! What kind of dog is she? She looks like one of the muppets. I love it!

Lexi looks just like your baby pictures. More so than M and H. I think she may take more after you.

Moriah said...

Oh my goodness, Izzy is SO adorable! What kind of dog is she?

Tricia said...

I am so impressed that you add a dog to the mix with three kids! Wow! She is cute!
Love the pictures of the girls!

Hollie Reese said...

Wow Macy looks so big! Love the dog...just don't bring her to my house. ha ha! She is one cute Germandoodle or Labdoodle...whatever it was!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

You are officially insane, getting a dog with 3 kids! But she sure is cute. Where's her bow?

Anonymous said...

I guess you decided you weren't busy enough with three kids! But she is a precious dog.