Monday, May 25, 2009

Lexi is 3 months old!
I knew Harper would change her mind!

8 comments:

Honey said...

Lexi is getting so big! I can't wait to see her on Friday. Hope she remembers me! I think Izzie is as big as Harper Doodle! hugs and kisses

Julie said...

Lexi is like Audrey. They both have features of each sister and remind me of each, but absolutely adorable in their own way too. Sorry we have missed each other lately. We are headed to H on Friday for 3 weeks.

Cindy said...

Lexi is adorable and I agree with Julie, so looks similar to the others, but unique. Love the dog's bow.

Kate said...

Your girls are adorable! I can't believe you have 3...Phillip is way outnumbered, but I bet he's a great daddy to daughters. Glad y'all are doing well!

SickBabyNurse said...

Heidi- I love watching your girls grow. You and P are so blessed. I do love that it looks like the dog has the bow in her hair.
What kind of dog is she? She is so cute she looks like a stuffed animal. Love dogs! I will be a crazy dog lady in my senior years!!!!
- Jaime (Stone) Reed

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new additions to your family. Lexi is beautifull and Izzy is too cute. She looks like a stuffed animal ( Izzy not Lexi).

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

The girls are just too precious! What kind of dog is this??? It is the cutest dog I have ever seen...and what a plus that she doesn't shed!

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

The girls are just too precious! What kind of dog is this??? It is the cutest dog I have ever seen...and what a plus that she doesn't shed!