Lexi's First Trip
I brought Lexi on her first airplane trip to Houston for my little brother's graduation!! She was so good on the plane!
I can't believe Taylor is graduated and headed to ACU!! Yay, Taylor!!We got to spend some time with my sister and her family which was so much fun!! Here's Riley holding Lexi.
Me and Hollie with Cade and Lexi. They are just 6 weeks apart.

My parents flew back to Nashville with Lexi and me because they felt the need to see Macy and Harper!! The girls were so excited to see them and had a great time playing, and Philip and I got to go out on a date. It was fun to have them here. More pictures coming soon...
And here is Macy with one of her swimming teachers and her certificate. She passed the class!! Only 2 of the 15 kids did. She had to be able to float, jump in off the side, put her face in the water, climb out of the pool, and tread water for a few seconds. I was so proud of her!
2 comments:
I can't believe little Taylor graduated- we are so old!! Kristen and Jay look so good.
Meagan
They're so easy to travel with when they're that small....those were the days. Congrats to Taylor, and Macy too!!
Post a Comment