Monday, August 24, 2009

A Miracle!!!
Yep, we got all 6 Chitty Grandkids in a good picture together! When we were in Houston we took the kids and had an awesome photographer!! We got this one in the first 30 seconds!! (And you can't even tell that Lexi pooped allllll over her outfit right before...I had to bribe Macy to let her still sit on her lap! :) Ahhhh. What a success.









11 comments:

Honey said...

Wish I could reach into the computer screen and give everyone a hug!

annalee said...

WOW, those are great! That first one is especially cute.

Amber said...

Super cute!

Tricia said...

Great pictures!!! Which photographer did you use?

Julie said...

I can't believe how big Harper looks. Lexi of course too, but it is the 2nd year that they grow out of the baby-ness. The pics are great!

Anonymous said...

i have the picture of all the
little sweet children as my screen
saver. they are so cute.
love, june

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

That 1st photo is phenomenal!! I knew we had Joseph's Christmas card picture done in the 1st minute too, but we kept on shooting for an hour.

What on earth could you bribe her with???

Hollie Reese said...

I will always remember those poopy pants! Still can't believe they got such a good one! Just wait until we have eight!! HA HA HA HA

Jamie Chitty said...

I can't believe there are so many. I love them all. Make More!!!

Christy said...

So sweet. And what a good big sister to still hold her poop and all:)

Tiger and DeAndria said...

These are great pictures!!! I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up.