Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Preschool is In Session

Woohoo! The girls were so happy to go back! Am I boring?! They love going, and I enjoy my time with Lexi. It's the closest she'll ever be to being an only child! Macy and Harper trotted right into their classrooms and blew me a kiss. They both have great teachers! And Lexi is a half. I can't believe it. Where have the last 6 months gone?



My baby is growing up.




She weighed in at a healthy 19 lbs 13 oz. Wow! The 97th percentile! She is still the happiest baby who loves to sit and watch Macy and Harper. She loves baths and has become a good sleeper. We are enjoying our sweet Lexi!





Philip took Macy to the shooting range with him. She got to push the button that throws the clay pigeons that Philip shot. She loved it. I can't believe she's almost 4!!!

Macy at 6 months

Harper at 6 months

6 comments:

dw hicks said...

Yay for preschool!

Love the pictures of the girls at 6 months. They look so different and so precious!

Are we almost to a 1 month countdown?????

Macy said...

From a third Child....Lexi will LOVE the time before she started Kindergarden when she has your undivided attention. She will also love the time after Macy and Harper leave for college and she gets you and Phillip for all of her sport/school activities etc.

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year, when school starts again! Lexi is looking healthy and strong. And adorable!

amy ahrens said...

Sweet girls! We miss you guys! Send some bday ideas for Macy my way!

Hollie Reese said...

Love love love the cammo! That is pretty funny. They are getting so big! Lexi looks so old sitting up!

Honey said...

I can't believe how the girls are growing up so fast! October 1st can't get here fast enough. Love to all. Hugs