Tiny Dancer
Macy has started taking a dance class at a church near us. She loves it! I am not sure exactly what kind of dance it is, but the teacher says they are "dancing for Jesus." Today was her first day, and I think Jesus was pleased. They were adorable!! She has so many of her sweet friends in her class!

Lexi continues to grow and Harper continues to chatter!! Actually, Lexi is quite the talker, too. She is soooooo loud. Not crying, just "talking". (If you've tried to talk to me on the phone lately you know what I am talking about!) I guess that third child has to be heard!
I love my little girlies!!!
6 comments:
Dancing...in a CHURCH?!?...hmmm...you know she won't be able to go to acu if she keeps that dancing up don't you? Just kidding! She looks super cute in that dance outfit! I wish I had been allowed to dance in a church! By the way, my brother & sister in law live in Nashville now, I need to come see y'all when I'm there!
So fun. I've been looking around town for a dance class for Mylie, but I don't think NM offers any classes that dance for Jesus. They dance for Obama here.
Good for Harper!!! That was easy, huh? My favorite pic is the one of Harper holding Lexi. Lexi looks almost as big as Harper in the picture!
Sounds like you have been busy. Love the little dancer! Lexi looks like a gigantic baby doll in the pic with Harper. Can't believe Harper wears big girl panties! Miss you so much. Hugs
Dancing for Jesus! I LOVE it! Your sweet family is just so adorable!
I'm so jealous you went to see Counting Crows. They are my favorite. Looks like they were at the Rhyman????
I might be coming to Nashville sometime in the fall. Trying to plan a trip. There are too many people I need to see.
How did I miss this post? Just seeing it now. Lexi looks HUGE! But not shocking to us given how big Joseph is. He just loves to dance, and we don't know who he's dancing for - maybe for Jesus too? It's good to express yourself!
Post a Comment