Stolen
We took a quick trip to Gatlinburg last weekend. Philip had to work there on Friday so the girls and I swam in the pool (indoor) and played until he got back. On Saturday we got up to head up the mountain to ski, only to find a mess in the front of our car. It had been broken in to, and everything was everywhere. Fortunately, they did not take anything (CD's, DVD player, ipod, ...) except for my camera. :( It was not smart that we left it in there, I realize. However, after talking to the police, we realized we were lucky because a few hotels down, they stole the whole Tahoe! So it could have been worse. All this to say-I have no pictures of Macy and my ski adventure. She did great, though! The weather was perfect and there was tons of snow. Lots of fun! Here's a video of her skiing though.
5 comments:
She looks like a pro!! Remember those days of learning how to ski with no poles? We had NO fear!!
Sorry to hear about your camera! Macy looks like a natural!
I think she is skiing better than I would.
Sorry about your camera, but way glad they didn't steal the whole car!!
The same thing happened to us, except they stole our DVD players. We were so upset about it until we talked to some people who had their car stolen. It helped to put things in perspective! It's sad that people do that, especially when they see carseats in the car and know you have kids.
She looks great! that totally stinks about your camera..Meg
Post a Comment