Way To Geaux Saints!!!

We showed up to the Superbowl Party in high style with our "Who Dat" Saints shirts
(yes, made out of duct tape!) We could hear my relatives cheering all the way from
Houma, La!!!


Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say gonna beat dem Saints?!!
4 comments:
i love the shirts, i bet you did hear us yelling, it was crazy at
sherries house. love yall june
That is so funny! Love the shirts. Did you make the heart on your shirt out of duct tape too? If so, very impressive!
(Also, when I got your text, I had to ask David what "Who Dat?" meant. I had no idea! Very endearing expression. I'll be sure to teach our girls as well.)
surely our kids were the saints' good luck charms!
You are so crafty! A shirt with duct tape - who would have thought!
Post a Comment