Sunday, September 05, 2010

Okay. I know that every parent thinks their child is a Super Star. Some are right. Some are not. We are not claiming that she is the best to have ever lived....but check out this highlight video of Macy's Spring Soccer Season 2010 that Philip put together. She is pretty good!
And soooo cute!

Macy's 4 year old Soccer Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbRLzKjAdnM

5 comments:

Christy said...

She is a super star on the soccer field...I've witnessed it time and time again!!!

Hollie Reese said...

I'm with you...she is amazing! The kids loved watching it over and over!

Honey said...

AWESOME!!! Go Macy Go. I can't wait to see her play. Philip did a great job. Miss all of you.

Meagan said...

oh my goodness, I think she might have a little of her sporty mother in her....impressive!
Meagan

Julie said...

That is hilarious! She can turn and run and school all those boys... she was awesome.