Sisters!!
Oh, what a blessing to have sisters!! Maybe they don't know it yet, and maybe they won't until they are in college, but these girls are lucky to have sisters!! I know my Mom loves her 3 sisters, and I don't know what I'd do without mine! :) It's like having built-in best friends-even from hundreds of miles away! So today, I am thankful for sisters and for my 3 girls and the relationship they have!!

And here's our baby....growing up!!!

7 comments:
AWWW...make me cry. I am lucky to have you too!!
this made me cry to. i am so happy to have my sisters, i love them love ya june
I cherish my friendship with each one of my sisters! You can count on a sister to love you unconditionally! (warts and all!) The Houston girls are so lucky to have each other. You have three beautiful girls. It is going to be so much fun watching them grow up...Hugs
Sweet post!!! I can't believe how big they are.
You're kind of making me sad that I don't have sisters!! At least I ended up with 3 great sister-in-laws!!
but don't forget brothers!! brent & glenn are the best of friends!
CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LEXI LOOKS SO
MUCH LIKE YOU AT THAT AGE.
LOVE GRAN
Post a Comment