Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stay Tuned.......
Posts are on the way!!! The girls and I are in Houston having so much fun and taking lots of pictures that I'll post soon. But for now, I'll just enjoy no cleaning, washing clothes, washing dishes, or cooking. There's nothing like being pampered by your parents!!
(I'm sure no one has lost sleep over my lack of posts lately, but I felt the need to explain,
just in case!)

4 comments:

dw hicks said...

Even though I know you're in Houston, I still check to see if you've posted pics! Can't wait to see all the fun y'all have had!

allyo said...

I have checked daily (like always) for a post! Looking forward to seeing pictures from Houston. Give your mom and dad hugs from us! We miss you and hope to see you soon!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

We've still been checking anyway! Couldn't bear to miss a post!

Doziers said...

NO, I have MISSED You girls posting pics! I was WORRIED! I am glad everything is cool, and we alwaaaaays check your page!