Is Harper wearing a sweatshirt in May?? I am jealous! I am here sweating my patootie off! We miss you guys! Especially those girls! The coutdown in on until July!
Looks like you had a blast in Houston; I'm so glad I got to see you while you were in town. And I second Hollie - it is freakin hot down here. Nashville must be nice! :)
5 comments:
Is Harper wearing a sweatshirt in May?? I am jealous! I am here sweating my patootie off! We miss you guys! Especially those girls! The coutdown in on until July!
Looks like you had a blast in Houston; I'm so glad I got to see you while you were in town. And I second Hollie - it is freakin hot down here. Nashville must be nice! :)
love all the updates. it was so great to see you in houston and have joe joe meet all his cousins. the girls are adorable, as always!
Precious, precious girls. I miss them!
The girls are too cute! So glad y'all had fun on your trip back to Texas!
Post a Comment