Counting Down...
No one ever asks many how many months pregnant I am anymore...they just ask me how many more days left! My due date is February 28th, so less than 3 weeks away! Neither Macy or Harper came really early, so I am not getting my hopes up. I have yet to pack my bags. I am just enjoying Lexi's kicks and hiccups as much as I can! There's just no feeling like it, knowing that there is a little human being inside your tummy. Amazing. God sure is creative!
Macy asks quite often when Lexi is coming out. She is so excited! Harper, on the other hand, has no idea what is coming! They are still enjoying being in the room together, and are doing a great job. Macy has gotten a new sense of responsibility in "helping" Harper go to sleep. She's eating it up. They are so cute! 





9 comments:
Heidi, you look fabulous!!!! Good luck on the arrival of Lexi!
You are beautiful! Can't wait to meet sweet Lexi.
Cute dress! You are all belly...so fun!
You are precious! I wish I looked that good now much less two months from now!
You do look beautiful, can't wait to hear the news that she's arrived.
You look great!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!
I can't believe you are 9 months already! That went by SUPER fast!! I can't wait to see Miss Lexi and see who she looks like!
Good luck!
What a cute pregnant mommy you are; so stylish too! Can't wait to hear about Lexi's birth!
Looking cute! You look so cute in dresses! I always look like a whale...oh well! Can't wait for Lexi to make her way out! Wish I could be there! Put the girls on the plane and send them to me!!!
Post a Comment