Thursday, February 12, 2009

Making Progress
I had my weekly checkup today and the doctor informed me that I am 70% effaced and 3 cm dilated! Which means I am making progress....but it also means that nothing might happen for a few more weeks. Who knows?! So, we just continue to play the waiting game.
It's kind of exciting!
The funny thing is, I am pretty sure that with Macy and Harper, at 3 cm I had already had my epidural!
So life is going on as usual. It was a beautiful afternoon so we went to the zoo!

6 comments:

Honey said...

Will we have a special little Valentine?!!! I can't wait to meet our little Lexi! I am so anxious to see everyone. Hugs and Kisses!

amy ahrens said...

Keep us updated! How exciting!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

so you're gonna need THREE matching "valentine princess" shirts very soon!!

Charis said...

Woohoo! That's less work you have to do at the hospital :) Can't wait to see pictures of Lexi!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone (I know you probably don't think so). Keep using the blog to keep us updated.

Jamie Chitty said...

I know I don't get it because I have never had a child, but.... If you are dialated at all shouldn't you be at the hospital instead of the zoo?? Just sayin'.