Sunday, February 15, 2009

Funny Story
We were putting the girls to bed tonite and had them snug as bugs in rugs. Philip and I were exiting their room, only to realize that the door was locked. We couldn't get out. (When we moved here, I decided to turn Macy's doorknob around when she learned how to lock the door. So now you can only lock it from the outside.) Somehow the door was locked and then closed later, after the whole family was in there. Philip and I couldn't do anything but laugh at the situation-the whole family locked in the bedroom! We began looking for something to pick the lock with. MacGyver Philip luckily picked the lock so we didn't have to sleep in there!
Pretty funny!

....And in case you were wondering about my cervix (ha!) I have my next appointment Wednesday! I'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

That is so funny. I'm glad you didnt go into labor while you were in there. That would have been a memory.

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I was waiting to read that yall had to sleep in there too! Did they wake up????

Dana said...

This makes me laugh!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

I must confess we have not been worried about your cervix.

Tricia said...

That is so something that would happen to us too! Praying for you!

campers said...

that is hysterical!

Jamie Chitty said...

FYI - I am checking your blog every day to see if you have gone into labor yet. When is this baby gonna get here?