Our Third Little Girl!
Well, tomorrow is the big day!! I am scheduled to go in to Vanderbilt Hospital at 7:30 am to be induced!! We are excited to meet Lexi! We hope and pray that everything goes smoothly. Right now, I am just enjoying her last few kicks and movements in my tummy. There's nothing like it. What a special and amazing experience to have someone growing inside of you!! I will miss having her in my belly, but can't wait to hold her in my arms! We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and will keep you posted. Keep her big sisters in your prayers, too! Luckily they will have all their grandparents here to make sure they don't feel left out!
6 comments:
I can't wait to get there to hug on everyone and meet that third little bundle of joy!
I will be praying for you tomorrow Heidi! There is nothing better than holding your new baby for the first time! Can't wait to see pics of Lexi.
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow! Those flutters (or punches) and kicks are so special; enjoy your last few moments of them. Can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition!
We will be thinking about you in the morning. Send pics as soon as you can.
Will be praying!! How exciting!
What a wonderful & exciting time! I'll keep you in my prayers :-)
~Beth (Blagrave) Middlebrooks
Post a Comment