Monday, May 11, 2009

A Birthday to Remember!!!
My husband did a fabulous job helping me celebrate my 29th birthday...

We had a nice, relaxing evening on May 5th. The girls helped me open my presents and were excited for me! It was a good day. Then, on Friday, Philip wanted to meet me and the girls for lunch at Joey's-my favorite pizza place. I sit down at our table and get the girls settled, and guess who is at the table beside me??? David and Whitney Hicks-our bestest friends!!! When I saw them, I was surprised and confused, since they live in Fort Worth. Where was I?? Ah ha. They flew in to surprise me for my birthday!! What a wonderful surprise it was. I couldn't have been happier!! Philip had gone thru lots of planning and preparing to make everything just right-and it was. After finishing up lunch, we headed to a pedicure and manicure that Philip had scheduled for us. It was great!



That night we all went to Arrington Vineyard which was such a neat place. We all enjoyed the beautiful sunset
On Saturday nite our church had Parent's Night Out, so the four of us got to go have a relaxing dinner at Sol in Franklin.
We enjoyed hanging out with David and Whitney. It was just like old times. Oh, how we miss them and wish they lived closer!!! It was so much fun to laugh at the memories we've made together.




We ate LOTS of the yummy cupcakes Philip got me! Too many.
Mother's Day was great. I love my little girls! They got me this cute apron!




We had a fun fun weekend!! It was such a blessing to be with the Hicks. They are such special friends! Thank you so much, David and Whitney for a wonderful surprise!!! We love you guys!
How is my 30th Birthday gonna top that!??!

6 comments:

annalee said...

happy birthday heidi! what a wonderful surprise celebration.

that new family picture is too cute. you should know i'm in total awe that you found three matching dresses for your girls!

Hollie Reese said...

Happy Birthday! Philip wins "husband of the year!"

dw hicks said...

I'm so glad you had fun. We had a great time too. Love you!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

happy belated birthday!
loooooove the new header pic!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday!!! I have to agree that Philip wins husband of the year. And what great pictures!!!

Katie Tuley said...

Oh, how FUN! Happy belated!